How to Distinguish the Quality of an Ultrasonic Transducer?
Ultrasonic transducer is the heart of ultrasound products and the electromechanical equipment is especially important. It converts the high-frequency and high-voltage power supplied from the electric box into high-frequency mechanical vibration, and the maximum power output can reach thousands of kilowatts, so its stability and power output are very important to the operation performance of the whole machine, and it is also the most valuable equipment. It is the key to reflect the value of the entire machine. The following is a method to detect the quality of medical ultrasonic transducers.
1. Parameter detection of medical ultrasonic transducer
Check whether the parameters of the transducer match the parameters of the electric box, and whether the desired effect can be achieved.
2. It can be identified from the manufacturing process and appearance of the medical ultrasonic transducer
It directly reflects the importance of technology to product quality, and the quality of products with good craftsmanship and appearance will naturally be better (but not absolutely). Moreover, the design process directly affects the product quality.
3. It can be identified according to the process design and materials used for medical ultrasonic transducers
However, this requires a good understanding and rich experience in the material of an ultrasonic transducer of the type used in medical. Whether the design is reasonable or not should be determined according to the selected materials. The quality of the materials directly affects the quality of the product. Pirated products with the same appearance are not necessarily good in quality. If the material of the same specification is from different place, the quality is also very different. If the material is bad, even the best technology cannot make good products.
4. On-machine test of medical ultrasonic transducer
(1) Stability test (simulated aging test): Test the power output stability of the electric box and the transducer with the rated load of the equipment.
(2) Overload operation test: test the stability of product quality and its service life. This test only needs to equip it with the rated load and ensure it run continuously for 8 hours.
(3) Power output test: It can detect the matching of the transducer and the electric box, and at the same time reflect the load power output of the electric box and the medical ultrasonic transducer. The larger the mold, the better the work effect, and the stronger the power output. (The current can only reflect the output efficiency, not the power of the device).
The above is about the method to identify the quality of an ultrasonic transducer of the type used in medical. Of course, some of the methods need to be tested on the machine. I hope this article can help you. If there are any questions about the ultrasonic transducer, welcome to consult us Wuhan BBT Mini-Invasive Medical Tech. Co., Ltd.