The ultrasonic scalpel system is suitable for laparoscopic, thoracoscopic, small incision assisted, and traditional open surgery operations. It is used for the treatment of various soft tissues. Cutting and coagulation are completed at the same time to ensure minimal lateral thermal damage to the tissue.
After learning the ultrasonic scalpel system, we are supposed to learn more about its installation.
1. The knife head installation of ACE series:
(1) Remove the knife head from the sterile bag to connect the handle.
(2) Keep it upright, hold the handle with one hand and rotate the shaft with the other.
(3) Hold the handle of the ultrasonic scalpel with one hand and rotate the torque wrench with one hand until you hear two "clicks".
(4) Close the jaws and remove the torque wrench.
2. The knife head installation of FOCUS series:
(1) Keep the vertical state, then carry out the installation steps.
(2) Hold the handle with one hand and rotate the shaft with the other.
(3) Hold the handle with one hand and rotate the torque wrench with one hand until you hear two "clicks".
(1) If a foot pedal is required, make sure the foot pedal cable is connected to the host.
(2) Connect the handle wire to the host.
(3) Press the host power switch to start.
(1) After the host is started and the self-check is completed, the identified connected knife head will be displayed.
(2) Before using the ultrasonic scalpel blade, open the jaws and press the trigger button to test whether the blade can be used normally. If it passes the test, the host screen will be restored, which means it can be used normally.
(3) Give it to a doctor for use.
That's a brief introduction to the ultrasonic scalpel. If you have a demand for such products, you can get in touch with Wuhan BBT Mini-Invasive Medical Tech. Co., Ltd. You are welcome to inquire +86 15907164896, and hope we can cooperate wholeheartedly.