Our acceptable terms of payment?

Payment Term: 30% TT in advance, the rest 70% before shipment.

+ -

What kind of transportation do we usually use?

In general, we are the default air transport, unless the customer has special requirements.

+ -

What is our warranty policy?

We guarantee that all equipment is qualified, and a one-year warranty is provided from the date of receiving. The defective instrument shall be repaired or replaced as per the actual situation.  Please contact our technical service center in time if trouble occurs. We will not be responsible for those troubles due to improper operating against specified requirements, or maintenance not by our technical personnel.

+ -

How to clean, disinfect and sterilize bbt ultrasonic scalpels?

  1. Prewash (3-5min): Remove obvious dirt by flowing water (if the dirt is dry, soak it for a few minutes).

  2. Wash with enzyme (2-5 min): The enzyme can rapidly decompose organics, inhibit bacteria, avoid rusting, and naturally degrade. Finally, there will be no residue. Water temperature shall be 20~40℃. Instruments with joints should be opened as much as possible. Solidified or severely contaminated parts should be brushed in the water.

  3. Rinse:use tap water first, and then deionized water or distilled water.

  4. Disinfection: Preferred mechanical thermal disinfection or 75% ethanol, chlorine disinfectant for disinfection.

  5. Dry: Wipe the surface with a soft cloth, and then use a drying cabinet.

  6. Sterilization: Low-temperature plasma or ethylene oxide. 



  • The ultrasonic blade cannot be cleaned by integral immersion.

  • The jaw should be kept down during cleaning to prevent water flowing into the handle from damaging the internal switch circuit.

  • Do not damage the silicone ring on the knife bar during the cleaning process, otherwise, it will affect the normal use of the scalpel.


+ -

How to deal with the faults?

Specific faults in five areas (generator, transducer, scalpel ) will be recognized by the generator. When a fault is detected, there will be an alarm, and a corresponding error image will appear on the digital display.


Restart the generator to clear the error. If an error still exists, power off the system and contact the supplier.


  1. Confirm that the transducer connector is properly connected with the Generator and retest. 

  2. Contact us if an error still exists.


  1. Confirm that the instrument is connected properly with the transducer or there is no tissue that has collected in the distal end of the instrument shaft.

  2. Contact us if the error still exists.


+ -